Implementation of professional education
Your professional qualification has been revised. You are looking for pedagogical support that will allow you to implement examination rules and guidelines or a core syllabus.
We can advise you on how to create training programmes or work with you to design examination tasks that enable testing of professional competences.
We help you to plan all implementation processes for professional qualifications. We also assist with preparation of the necessary documents such as examination tasks, examination log and assessment grids or training programmes. We also provide support with preparation of the application file for recognition of study programmes at professional education institutions.
Detailed description of our services:
The examination design is described in the examination rules and is also specified in the examination guidelines. These two documents form the basis for development of examination tasks as well as for examination log and assessment grids. We help you to prepare all of the required documents.
- Consistent and coherent implementation
- Examination tasks are both practical and designed to test specific professional competences
- Examination and assessment grids are easy to understand and use
- Guidance of the working group
- Advice on how to draft examination documents that satisfy requirements and take specific professional competences into account
- Assistance with creation of examination tasks
- Advice on the development of examination and assessment grids
The examination rules and guidelines have been drafted. Now the preparatory courses or modules have to be designed. Careful planning and development will enable candidates to prepare for the federal examination in a targeted and effective way. We assist you with designing modules or preparatory courses.
- Training will consistently be geared towards acquisition of specific professional competences
- Coordinated approach and involvement of all stakeholders
- A comprehensive and actionable methodological-didactical concept
- Concrete description of modules and teaching blocks
- Coherent and valid testing of learning progress for issuance of competence certificates
- Advice to professional organisations or training providers on how to plan the overall process
- Organisation of working group meetings
- Methodological and didactic inputs
- Consulting on how to develop quality control tools
Perhaps there is no subsequent training in your economic branch. You would therefore like to fill this gap by creating in-house certification courses for your association or company. We provide you with professional support in designing relevant certification courses.
- A tailor-made training programme, designed to address your specific needs and take the professional experience of participants into account
- Training units will reflect real-world requirements and be suitable both from a methodological and didactic standpoint
- valid competence certificates and meaningful certification
- Advice on how to plan the overall process and design the training course
- Identification of relevant professional competences
- Advice on training design, including development of the training programme
- Advice on how to develop competence certificates
Study programmes for a federal diploma at professional education institutions must be recognised by the federal government. This entails verification of whether the study programme satisfies legal provisions and the requirements of the core syllabus for study programmes at professional education institutions. We help you to prepare all of the documents required for the recognition procedure.
- Complete application file structured in accordance with federal requirements
- Documented study programme with a clear and meaningful structure
- Transparent information provided to the experts involved in the recognition procedure
- advising those responsible for the study programme on how to prepare the necessary application file
- Assistance with planning the entire process of preparing the application file
- Advice on implementation of a first study programme course to be used as a frame of reference