Implementation vocational education and training
You would like to start implementing your revised VET programme as soon as possible. In line with the federal government's strategic objectives, we provide you with support during all phases of implementation. These services are federally subsidised.
We share our expertise with you right from the planning stage. We work with you to create the information and training concept. We then help you to develop implementation documents and organise information and training activities. You can count on our support for the entire process all the way until the first qualification procedure is conducted.
Detailed description of our services:
Guidance and support to professional organisations in the preparation of an information and training concept for VET professionals.
Planning and execution of kick-off events with VET/PET partners involved in implementation.
Guidance and support to professional organisations with the drafting of VET documentation. The instruments required for this will be developed and use of VET documentation will be introduced.
- Guidance and support to working groups established by professional organisations for the purpose of preparing syllabuses.
- Support to VET teachers in the preparation of VET school syllabuses (pedagogy, didactics, problem situations, focus on professional competences).
Guidance and support to professional organisations with preparation of programmes and competence records for industry courses.
- Assistance to professional organisations with preparation of instruction manuals.
- Training and guidance to authors assigned to draft examination tasks.
- Evaluation of pilot series of examination tasks.
Each professional organisation will establish its own committee for occupation development and quality (CODQ). Each CODQ will receive support in the planning and organising of workshops to exchange experiences after first qualification procedure.