Services tailored to your needs
Training development is a defined process that is similar for a wide range of professional activities. Nevertheless, individual needs sometimes arise. We provide you with our experience and expertise and develop services tailored to your needs.
Here are a few examples of individual needs:
- You would like to make sure that your learning materials are geared towards the acquisition of specific professional competences or that examinations enable verification of specific professional competences.
- You wish to undergo further training, for example, to learn how to design classes that focus on acquisition of specific professional competences.
- You need a project manager to coordinate your training development project.
- You would like to work with key partners at federal or cantonal level to deepen your knowledge of a specific topic, such as how to design examinations that test for specific professional competences.
- You would like to include a cross-cutting theme in your training programme, e.g. professional competences in resource and energy efficiency or gender issues.
- You require assistance with specific aspects that you wish to include in training. This could be didactic aspects in your branch course or the development of teaching materials.
Please feel free to contact us. Our services are as varied as your potential needs. We will gladly provide you with a tailor-made offer.