Open Access Policy
of the Swiss Federal university for Vocational Education and Training SFUVET
- The Swiss University for Vocational Education and Training SFUVET supports its staff with open access publication of their publications
- SFUVET expects its staff to deposit in the institutional repository or in any appropriate repository a digital copy of the full text (possibly AAM or VoR), along with the related metadata as soon as possible and no later than the date of publication. The authors are held responsible for the timely deposit of their publications in the repository. The deposited version must comply with the publisher’s policy or the terms of the copyright agreement contract signed by the authors.
- SFUVET expects that the full text of all publications is made openly available upon deposit or after an embargo period, following the Green Open Access road, in accordance with the publisher’s policy or the terms of the copyright agreement contract signed by the authors.
- SFUVET encourages and supports its members to publish in fully Open Access journals or with Open Access publishers, following the Gold Open Access road.
- SFUVET contributes to the financial costs of open access publication under certain conditions.
- SFUVET strongly encourages its staff to reserve all copyright or as much copyright as possible.