Hutchison Sara, Dr.
Hutchison Sara, Dr.
+41 58 458 27 22
- Since May 2013: Senior Lecturer on the MSc programme in vocational education and training, specialisations: research methods and psychology
- 2010-2013: Lecturing position at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW, master’s programme in applied psychology. Course title: Counselling in middle and old age.
- 2010-2012: Lecturing position at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW, bachelor’s degree programme in applied psychology. Course title: Life transitions.
- Spring semester 2010: Lecturer in developmental psychology in middle and old age on the applied gerontology programme (Pro Senectute).
- 2008-2009: Assistant at UniDistance Suisse, ‘introduction to psychology’ module.
- Since 2017: Senior researcher at SFUVET, research area ‘evaluation’
- 2011-2013: Project coordinator and senior researcher in NCCR LIVES, IP12 (subject: Vulnerability and growth after the loss of a partner in the second half of life)
- 2010-2011: Project coordinator and researcher on the AgeCare-SuisseLatine project (project on the needs, motivation and problems of family carers of elderly people in French and Italian-speaking Switzerland).
- 2009-2010: Project coordinator and researcher on the SwissAgeCare-2010 project (project on the needs, motivation and problems of family carers of older people in German-speaking Switzerland).
- 2005–2011: Assistant (financed by relief funding from the Swiss National Science Foundation) to Prof. P. Perrig-Chiello, SNSF Research Council member
- 2006-2008: Person in charge of the library of psychological tests, Institute of Psychology, University of Bern.
- 2004-2006: Assistant to Prof. W. Perrig at the Institute of Psychology, University of Bern.
- 2008: Doctorate in psychology (Dr. phil. hum.), University of Bern. Title of thesis: Physical and Cognitive Training in Old Age – Intervention Effects on Well-Being and Cognition.
- 2004: Degree in psychology, University of Bern (first minor subject: Methodology, second minor subject: English and American literature).